Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cracking Java Interviews 3rd Edition (Core Java 8, Hibernate & Spring framework) - Questions Bank for Investment Banking, Product Company Interviews












 

 







Buy this e-Book Instantly

Option 1. Instant Buy for 300 Rs from Pothi.com

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-munish-chandel-cracking-core-java-interviews

Option 2. 9.99$ from Lulu Press
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Option 3. For 250/- Rs by direct deposit to Bank a/c (that's 16% savings, expect some delay, but 100% refund if you don't like the contents in 10 days)
Buy it by direct deposit to my bank account (NEFT), and i will send you the PDF version of the book before receiving the money.

Bank Details for NEFT Transfer
MUNISH CHANDEL
a/c 5277618224
IFSC : CITI0000002
Citi Bank 
Branch NA. Delhi

Don't forget to send me the details on email : cancerian0684@gmail.com
For receiving free updates to the book, please drop me an email with your email ID so that I can deliver you updated PDF

6 comments:


  1. A list of few more java interview questions like

    1. By default, Java is pass by reference or pass by value. how it handles it.
    2. In which scenario, you will use custom exceptions in java.
    3. how garbage collection works in java
    4. what is autoboxing and unboxing in java
    5. how hashmap works in java

    For more questions:
    Check more information on java interview questions and tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Emi lives in Chennai. I am a technology freak. Recently I did Java Training in Chennai at a leading Java Institutes in Chennai. This is really helpful for me to make a bright carrer in IT industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salesforce.com Training in Chennai


    I have read your blog and i got a very useful and knowledgeable information from your blog.You have done a great job . If anyone want to get Salesforce Training in Chennai, Please visit FITA academy located at Chennai Velachery.

    Salesforce Training Institutes in Chennai

    Salesforce Admin Training in Chennai


    ReplyDelete
  4. QTP Training in Chennai

    Hi, I wish to be a regular contributor of your blog. I have read your blog. Your information is really useful for beginner. I did Selenium Training in Chennai at Fita training and placement academy which offer best Software Testing Course in Chennai with years of experienced professionals. This is really useful for me to make a bright career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HTML5 Training

    Hi, Thanks for sharing this valuable blog.I was really impressed by reading this blog. I did HTML5 Courses in Chennai at reputed HTML5 Training Institutes in Chennai. This is really useful for me to make a bright future in designing field.

    Best HTML5 Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. PHP Training Chennai

    I get a lot of great information from this blog. Thank you for your sharing this informative blog. Recently I did PHP course at a leading academy. If you are looking for best PHP Training Institute in Chennai visit FITA IT training academy which offer real timePHP Training in Chennai.

    PHP Course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete